My😎 technological advances Carecter🤔

       Dilipkumar Aatram, I have cool title video, technol👅ogical advances science project,    


                                                                                       The only technological advancements I think I can understand, 

   Master, pirncpel, head master ,etc, technological advances Carecter sweet Boy ,Dilipkumar Aatram, I'm so interesting ,




The only Science in the World English language speaking soccse full boy perfect, I  cool science project, I'm I going to be there, you can go back ,


1) What is technology

Technology is the product of transferring scientific knowledge to practical use. Different forms of technology are the result of people trying to find more efficient ways to do things and testing new ideas. Technology is constantly improving and generally aims to make processes easier for people. For example, the internet makes communication easier and more efficient. While a single piece of technology often overlaps into different areas, there are generally six different categories of technology: communication, electrical, energy, manufacturing, medical and transportation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The English language world perfect

$Police officer$

📚Ips, officer ✍️deprtment Office 📖